Season: Autumn and Winter Drink: Cava
Ingredients for Roasted Figs
- Serves 4
- 13 figs
- ½ Quince
- ¼ l. Nata
- ½ cup Brandy
- 100 gr. Sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Mint leaves
- 2-3 Raspberries
Steps to prepare Roasted Figs
- Cut the tail of figs and slip water. Book one and let them rest a cross cut into the top.
- Open them slightly and place on a suitable source of glass for the oven.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar and water them with brandy. Tápalos paper and bake at 200 for 10 minutes.
- Peel the quince, retírale the heart and cut it as if you were to make potato sticks (thin sticks).
- Cover a plate with baking paper, sprinkle with sugar canes extends quince, and sprinkle again with more tápalos baking paper.
- Enter in the oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Spend the resulting juice of figs to a pan and let it reduce a little.
- Peel the pear reserved above, Picalo finely and mix with half the cream. Put the remaining cream in another bowl, add the raspberries and flatten.