For sweet lovers
Ingredients for Stuffed Dates
- 250 gr. grated coconut
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 24 dates (about)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
Dates stuffed steps to prepare
- Make a paste by mixing the coconut with condensed milk and knead until coconut is fully incorporated.
- Bone dates and fill the cavity with the dough, replacing the bone.
- Squeeze the fruit to take its original shape and oil a baking sheet.
- Make a caramel hard about broken.
- Away the pan from the heat and drop one by one the dates, turn them over an oiled fork and let cool on the baking sheet.