It is reported that the identifying data of García Mateo & Sinova S.L. They are:
• Its corporate name is: García Mateo & Sinova S.L.
• Your Tax Identification Number: B-81270191
• Its registered office is located in C / Valle de Pinares Llanos, 8A 28035 - Madrid
• Its social activity is: Production and distribution of horticultural products.
• Responsible: García Mateo & Sinova S.L .. [Here in after the RESPONSIBLE]
• The contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All duly registered before the Spanish Data Protection Agency and for which RESPONSIBLE guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
This demonstrates the commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each user of our website.
1. What is personal information?
Personal data is identified as information about a person who facilitates us when you visit our website, and makes a query through the “contact form” or requests an appointment in the “appointment request form”. The personal information that we collect, is the name and email the information is sent by mail to the mail of the RESPONSIBLE.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. Purpose of the personal data collected
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or request for appointment, the data is collected but not stored in any file, but are directly sent to the mail, the PURPOSE it is the subsequent contact between García Mateo & Sinova SL and the USER, this contact is purely work related. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
Only the RESPONSIBLE shall have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data have been collected, and much less will they cede this data to a third party.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at the time you want.
2.2 Category of data collected
The data collected at any time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.3 Time of conservation of the collected data
García Mateo & Sinova S.L will use your data during the legally established time or until you request to eliminate them.
2.4 Accuracy and accuracy of the data
Obviamente eres el único responsable de la veracidad y exactitud de los datos que me remitas eximiendo a García Mateo & Sinova S.L de cualquier tipo de responsabilidad al respecto.
Como USUARIO, debes garantizar la exactitud y autenticidad de los datos personales facilitados debiendo aportar la información completa y correcta en los distintos formularios de captación de datos.
3. Compliance with the applicable regulations
García Mateo & Sinova SL informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes in every moment Introducing in its web mechanisms so that the consents of giving your personal data by users are express and unambiguous.
As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will apply, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
3.1. Principles applied to personal data collected
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
4. Security measures
García Mateo & Sinova SL informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, RESPONSIBLE has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, which guarantees the security of your data.
5. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the users are the following:
• Right to ask what personal data we store about the User at any time.
• The right to ask us to update or correct incorrect or outdated data that we store about the User free of charge.
• Right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we may send to the User.
It is facilitated to be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail in:
• García Mateo & Sinova S.L
• C / Valle de Pinares Llanos, 8A 28035 - Madrid
• or to the email: email@example.com
along with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
The USER that intends to establish any technical link device from its website to the gm-importexport.com website must obtain the prior written authorization from RESPONSIBLE. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between gm-importexport.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by gm-importexport.com of its contents or services .
Gm-importexport.com also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. The tracking of our users' preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The USER and, in general, any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from its website to gm-importexport.com (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between gm-importexport.com and the owner of the site or web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by gm-importexport.com of its contents or services. In any case, gm-importexport.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink to the Website.
Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by sending an email with the specifications that have been explained in section 5 of this policy.
8. Services offered by third parties on this website
In order for gm-importexport.com to function properly, it has contracted a series of services to third parties that are necessary for its proper functioning:
RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.